It was so fun to be there with all of our friends from small group at church. We've really enjoyed getting to know these sweet couples over the last several months. Here are just a few of them, with a pic of us squeezed in there too.
Now, for what I've been reading lately. I'm squeezing a bookmarked post in here too since it's been so long. :) In no particular order:
- Love these beautiful double exposure photographs.
- Thinking when I have more time, I should add a purpose section to this blog.
- Trying to find the right reason to print this fun set of stationary from How About Orange.
- Interesting medical innovation that could save more lives.
- This is precious! (And it made hubby nearly tear up, too.)
- Loved getting Marisa's take on her CEO job offer.
- Do you agree with the Disapproval Matrix?
- Loved this interactive art installation in London.